Military Support
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Did you...

5 posters

Go down

Did you... Empty Did you...

Post by jmetz4 Tue Mar 09, 2010 11:52 pm

Ever get letters from them in boot camp implying that you were cheating on him?
jmetz4
jmetz4

Back to top Go down

Did you... Empty Re: Did you...

Post by Shaunna Wed Mar 10, 2010 12:47 am

That you were cheating on him. Sounds like to me he has the case of gitters since he is gone and doesn't know what is going on. Plus I'm sure he is hearing a bunch from other guys about their girlfriends cheating on them while they are in boot camp. You hear it enough and even the most solid relationship it can come into worrying. Dh pulled that during last deployment even though he knows I would never cheat on him. Don't worry about it just reasure him that you are waiting for him and you love him. It will be okay. I wrote DH a letter that had a list of 10 things I loved about him. It seemed to put his mind at rest. A good ol' fashion Sappy love letter always does the trick.
Shaunna
Shaunna

Back to top Go down

Post by Tate Wed Mar 10, 2010 9:12 am

Oh gosh. Just wait till he deploys! It gets even worse lol They all are with a bunch of guys. Some of the guys do get those letters then its like a wide spread phobia hits them all and they go into a frenzy and get all paranoid that their wifes/girlfriends/etc are cheating on them/planning on leaving them/etc.

I agree with (sorry I'm not good with names, poster above me) John tried that while he was deployed and of course I was like "John are you crazy?!" Apparently a girl had just cheated on her boyfriend with a guy in the same company...it was very awkward for all of them there.

So yeah they might get that way just slap em' back into reality with a mushy gushy letter!
Tate
Tate
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by LaDonna Wed Mar 10, 2010 9:13 am

I know that DH would constantly be ragged on by the others guys how "his girl" would never stay true to him..... well we've been married 7 years and very happily I might add..... I agree with Southern.... he's probably just being harrassed by the others who have been less fortunate.... just keep affirming your love and you'll get through this!
LaDonna
LaDonna

Back to top Go down

Post by Tate Wed Mar 10, 2010 9:14 am

Don't you hate being referred to as "his girl"....HELLO its not like I'm the girl he is banging on the weekends...hes married to me!!!

"his girl" mumble
Tate
Tate
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by LaDonna Wed Mar 10, 2010 9:17 am

Tate wrote:Don't you hate being referred to as "his girl"....HELLO its not like I'm the girl he is banging on the weekends...hes married to me!!!

"his girl" mumble

YES!!! and for me it was waaaaaay difficult to stay positive about our relationship b/c DH is a twin and his fiance (twin's) cheated on him when he was in Afghanistan..... and here DH and I were living through that.... so naturally DH had his doubts..... ugh it was a difficult road to be sure!
LaDonna
LaDonna

Back to top Go down

Post by Tate Wed Mar 10, 2010 9:18 am

Wow. I hate people who cheat on the other while they are deployed...I just can't see why they can't keep their legs closed while they are gone...sigh
Tate
Tate
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by LaDonna Wed Mar 10, 2010 9:20 am

Tate wrote:Wow. I hate people who cheat on the other while they are deployed...I just can't see why they can't keep their legs closed while they are gone...sigh

ME tooo!!!!! but this girl was a floozy..... he's doing much better now!
LaDonna
LaDonna

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannette Wed Mar 10, 2010 11:20 am

Ya...if you've ever seen "Jarhead", Jon wrote me and said that the DIs even used "Jody is banging your girl" as getting in their heads.

Jon never doubted...he just went through a phase of..."I'm never going to be around. You deserve someone that will be there for you." Pfft. I'm independent, I don't need a man to open my jar of pickles. Ok...off my soapbox.

Bootcamp was the one time that we wrote the MOST SAPPY letters. I would write song lyrics, quotes, poems, the most off-the-wall romantic gushy crap ever. He loved it though. He told me that it helped pull him through.

And ya...women/men that cheat on their spouses while they're deployed...those women/men are dead to me. No sympathy. None.
Jeannette
Jeannette
Administrator
Administrator

http://www.militarysupportsite.com

Back to top Go down

Post by jmetz4 Wed Mar 10, 2010 12:28 pm

You ladies make me feel so much better. So yeah.. Yesterday I got the oh so wonderful letter implying that I was cheating on him. He all but flat out said it. Because I had stopped writing dirty things or innuendos. I thought he would get sick and tired of them since he can't get any for 3 months. Apparently the mix between that and me hanging out with a friend and her husband set him off. So last night I was all mopey and frustrated and sad. Today is better. I had written down a lot of the things I missed about him around valentines day but never sent it because I thought it said I missed him too much. But I decided to send it today. I was holding back on anything that seemed too mushy because other friends who have had their boy friends go through kept telling me not to say I miss you because it will make him home sick and he won't be able to finish. Well screw that line of thought. Hopefully I get a happier letter from him soon
jmetz4
jmetz4

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannette Wed Mar 10, 2010 1:50 pm

You will.

And FYI...the dirty letters never end. They wonder what's wrong when you're not sending them. LMAO
Jeannette
Jeannette
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by jmetz4 Wed Mar 10, 2010 2:21 pm

Jeannette wrote:You will.

And FYI...the dirty letters never end. They wonder what's wrong when you're not sending them. LMAO

See.. I didn't realize that. So I am writing sown all the dirty thoughts from now on Did you... 956784
jmetz4
jmetz4

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannette Wed Mar 10, 2010 2:32 pm

Ya...I was mushy gushy in bootcamp. Then when he went to SOI...he requested pictures.

Then during deployment, he requests like...Letters to Penthouse style letters. ROFL

THEN...he gets mad when I'm like..."DUDEEEEE I don't have that much time to write fricken novels! Can't think like that when I'm chasing a baby!" lol
Jeannette
Jeannette
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaunna Wed Mar 10, 2010 2:36 pm

Jeannette wrote:Ya...if you've ever seen "Jarhead", Jon wrote me and said that the DIs even used "Jody is banging your girl" as getting in their heads.

Jon never doubted...he just went through a phase of..."I'm never going to be around. You deserve someone that will be there for you." Pfft. I'm independent, I don't need a man to open my jar of pickles. Ok...off my soapbox.

Bootcamp was the one time that we wrote the MOST SAPPY letters. I would write song lyrics, quotes, poems, the most off-the-wall romantic gushy crap ever. He loved it though. He told me that it helped pull him through.

And ya...women/men that cheat on their spouses while they're deployed...those women/men are dead to me. No sympathy. None.

HAHAHAH!!! When my step dad was a DI he had a cadence that had something similar to that he would have the march too..... Did you... 94699
Shaunna
Shaunna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum