Military Support
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm still upset.

3 posters

Go down

I'm still upset.  Empty I'm still upset.

Post by Wenchette Mon Aug 20, 2012 11:27 pm

I had a guy open my car door and try to take Eli out while I was loading groceries in the back. The cart buckle was broken, so I put him in the driver's seat to play drive (one of his favorite things to do). I guess he unlocked the doors, because i locked them when i shut mine.

Then when I started yelling at him to back off, the guy and his wife started screaming at me that I was a peice of shit mom, a bitch, and a cunt. They claimed they couldn't see or hear me and thought Eli was alone. Bullshit.

It ended up with the store manager coming out and them being threatened with the police before they finally left. so yeah. I had a panic attack and a minor breakdown. I wish now that I had asked that the cops be called, but honestly at the time I just wanted to cry and hold my little boy.

I hate people sometimes. Now I feel like a shitty mom for not protecting my son better.

Wenchette

Back to top Go down

I'm still upset.  Empty Re: I'm still upset.

Post by Kala Tue Aug 21, 2012 3:51 pm

hugs You aren't a shitty mom!!!!! I would be scared too. Who just comes up to a persons car and takes their child out. I would have had the cops called. Glad everything is okay, and no one is hurt.
Kala
Kala

Back to top Go down

Post by Wenchette Tue Aug 21, 2012 4:39 pm

I really regret not doing it now. At the time it seemed really stupid and I just wanted them to go away because I was freaking out. I called the non emergency number today and they said they can't do anything about it now, but to just call if it ever happened again. I did call the store though and talk to them, because I wasn't really happy with how they handled things. They were rather stuck within the limits of store policy though.

I really hate people sometimes.

Wenchette

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelly Wed Aug 22, 2012 2:10 pm

hugs dont feel like a shitty mom. they should have taken a better look around b4 jumping to conclusions then once they realized you were there they should have apologized and left.
Kelly
Kelly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down